Are social media capable of tackling issues that deal with the past, or do they merely constitute a series of visual icons on web pages that allow us to share what we see and read with a selected choice of virtual “friends”? Could it be that we perceive these logos as also representing a portal that promotes user-generated content and participatory culture?….
What is Public History for You?
- Sexual harassment and gender discrimination in public history 14/08/2018
- A long journey to the Washington Mall 09/08/2018
- Around the Field August 8, 2018 08/08/2018
- Instagram Wall 09/06/2018
- Speed Networking. Metti la Storia al lavoro, Seconda Conferenza AIPH, Pisa 11-15 giugno 2018 03/06/2018
- COMUNICATO STAMPA – PRESS RELEASE: Metti la Storia al lavoro. Seconda conferenza italiana di Public History, Pisa 11-15 Giugno 2018 21/05/2018
- La bozza del Manifesto della Public History italiana 20/05/2018