Since the Lisbon Treaty in 2007, European citizens are able to better decide the kind of Europe they would like to live in: the EU Parliament influences the choice of the President of the European Commission. The EUandI project (EUI) provides European citizens with a tool that helps them deciding which party to vote for in the EP elections (May 22-25), based on their preferences concerning best policies for euandi-EUDO-EUItomorrow’s Europe.
What is Public History for You?
- Around the Field October 17, 2018 17/10/2018
- Hidden in plain sight: Cemeteries and civil rights 15/10/2018
- Around the Field October 3, 2018 03/10/2018
- Gli storici e la maturità, l’AIPH firma il documento della Giunta e delle Società Storiche 08/10/2018
- Instagram Wall 09/06/2018
- Speed Networking. Metti la Storia al lavoro, Seconda Conferenza AIPH, Pisa 11-15 giugno 2018 03/06/2018
- COMUNICATO STAMPA – PRESS RELEASE: Metti la Storia al lavoro. Seconda conferenza italiana di Public History, Pisa 11-15 Giugno 2018 21/05/2018
- Historians and Politics. Quarrel Over a Current Resolution 18/10/2018
- The World of Yesterday is not the World of Today 18/10/2018
- International Politics, Return to National Memory in Turkey 11/10/2018
- Removing the “Past”: Debates Over Official Sites of Memory 04/10/2018
- Now we’re done! (It’s time for Feyerabend) 27/09/2018