This post is written in Italian and served as an introduction to the Memoria e Ricerca 2017 issue on History Museums and Public History. The papers we present were selected from panel presentations delivered during the International Federation for Public History (IFPH) 2ndinternational conference in Jinan, China in August 2015, which was part of the 22nd Conference of the International Committee for the Historical Sciences (ICHS).
What is Public History for You?
- History Education for Justice and Empowerment in Palestine 30/06/2022
- Morality, ‘Difficult’ History, and Teacher Education: Reflections from Cyprus 23/06/2022
- Justice in Historical Discourse in School 16/06/2022
- History in Court: Punishment of Asia Minor Catastrophe 09/06/2022
- On Historical Justice and History Education 02/06/2022