As we know, the social role of historians as experts and potential influencer of contemporary debates because of their knowledge of the past and their critical skills applied to original sources, is challenged today. This is what denounced in 2015 Jo Guldi and David Armitage in a Manifesto that has been widely commented worldwide and translated into Italian.
What is Public History for You?
- History Education for Justice and Empowerment in Palestine 30/06/2022
- Morality, ‘Difficult’ History, and Teacher Education: Reflections from Cyprus 23/06/2022
- Justice in Historical Discourse in School 16/06/2022
- History in Court: Punishment of Asia Minor Catastrophe 09/06/2022
- On Historical Justice and History Education 02/06/2022