Since the Lisbon Treaty in 2007, European citizens are able to better decide the kind of Europe they would like to live in: the EU Parliament influences the choice of the President of the European Commission. The EUandI project (EUI) provides European citizens with a tool that helps them deciding which party to vote for in the EP elections (May 22-25), based on their preferences concerning best policies for euandi-EUDO-EUItomorrow’s Europe.
What is Public History for You?
- Sexual harassment and gender discrimination in public history 14/08/2018
- A long journey to the Washington Mall 09/08/2018
- Around the Field August 8, 2018 08/08/2018
- Instagram Wall 09/06/2018
- Speed Networking. Metti la Storia al lavoro, Seconda Conferenza AIPH, Pisa 11-15 giugno 2018 03/06/2018
- COMUNICATO STAMPA – PRESS RELEASE: Metti la Storia al lavoro. Seconda conferenza italiana di Public History, Pisa 11-15 Giugno 2018 21/05/2018
- La bozza del Manifesto della Public History italiana 20/05/2018