Digital History has reshaped the documentation methods of historians, especially their means of accessing and storing history. However, this seismic shift has occurred without any thorough critical discussion of these digital tools and practices. Digital history aims to create new forms of scholarship and new digital objects for the web. But we need to ask in which ways—if any—Digital Public History (DPH) is distinct from an innovative digital history?
What is Public History for You?
- History Education for Justice and Empowerment in Palestine 30/06/2022
- Morality, ‘Difficult’ History, and Teacher Education: Reflections from Cyprus 23/06/2022
- Justice in Historical Discourse in School 16/06/2022
- History in Court: Punishment of Asia Minor Catastrophe 09/06/2022
- On Historical Justice and History Education 02/06/2022