This post is written in Italian and served as an introduction to the Memoria e Ricerca 2017 issue on History Museums and Public History. The papers we present were selected from panel presentations delivered during the International Federation for Public History (IFPH) 2ndinternational conference in Jinan, China in August 2015, which was part of the 22nd Conference of the International Committee for the Historical Sciences (ICHS).
What is Public History for You?
- Around the Field May 23, 2018 23/05/2018
- Connecting tensions 21/05/2018
- Reflecting on the first NCPH “extraordinary service” award 18/05/2018
Digital and Public History Tag Cloud
AIPH Amsterdam Associazione Italiana di Public History Centre Virtuel de la Connaissance de l'Europe China Conference CVCE digital history digital humanities Digital Photography Digital Public History Digital Public Library of America DPLA Elections EUI Europe Europeana European Parliament European University Institute fascism Florence HAEU Historical Archives of the European Union history museum House of Europe IFPH-FIHP Italian Association of Public History Italy Jinan Luxembourg Master in Public History Memory Metadata Musée de l'Europe NCPH Predappio Primary Sources Public History Public History International Robert Schuman storia digitale Storia Pubblica THATCamp Venezia Winston Churchill
- Public History in Schools? Why and How? 24/05/2018
- War Photo Limited. Another Look at War 17/05/2018
- “Europe – Our History”. A Textbook for Poland and Germany 17/05/2018
- The Practical Legacy of Hayden White 10/05/2018
- Schools Facing Public History 03/05/2018