Since the Lisbon Treaty in 2007, European citizens are able to better decide the kind of Europe they would like to live in: the EU Parliament influences the choice of the President of the European Commission. The EUandI project (EUI) provides European citizens with a tool that helps them deciding which party to vote for in the EP elections (May 22-25), based on their preferences concerning best policies for euandi-EUDO-EUItomorrow’s Europe.
What is Public History for You?
- Gérer ses photos d’archives avec Tropy 27/10/2017
- Fils RSS de publications pour historiens – quelques suggestions 01/08/2017
- Gérer sa veille avec Zotero 5.0 31/07/2017
Digital and Public History Tag Cloud
AIPH Amsterdam Centre Virtuel de la Connaissance de l'Europe China Conference CVCE digital history digital humanities Digital Photography Digital Public History Digital Public Library of America DPLA Elections EUI Europe Europeana European Parliament European University Institute fascism Florence HAEU Historical Archives of the European Union history museum House of Europe IFPH-FIHP Interoperability Italy Jinan Luxembourg Master in Public History Memory Metadata Musée de l'Europe NCPH Predappio Primary Sources Public History Public History International Robert Schuman storia digitale Storia Pubblica THATCamp Venezia Web 3.0 Winston Churchill
- In Search of the Lost Self – “Heimat” as Public History? 21/12/2017
- Charlottesville and the Controversial Past in Belgium 14/12/2017
- Controversies over Monuments: An Opportunity 14/12/2017
- Culture, Civilization and Historical Consciousness 07/12/2017
- Reenactment special: Enterprise Reichspark 30/11/2017